Monday, March 3, 2008

It's Getting Better

Hello and thank you for checking in on my progress. For my returning readers, you will see that I've made some substantial changes! An Etsy Mini Shop, a PayPal Shop and a new background with layout. The world wide web has made communication amongst us all more and more user friendly. Being a Kindergartener in the world wide web school of web building, I can't say I'm doing badly. In one twenty four hour period, True Virtue has a blog site, a picasaweb account and uploaded shops! Yikes...there has to be more to learn? If anyone has suggestions please tell me right away! I'm up for learning more now that the flood gates have been opened.

Check back tomorrow...let's see what I can come up with next.

Don't forget to email me through the "contact" in www.truevirtue.etsy.com with your prayer requests or leave it in a comment at the end of this blog post. I have a team of 3 women ready to pray.

Take care!

No comments:

Play List


AdSense Ads